Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Shabby chic and chocolate

This card is out of my comfort zone, as I tend not to do "shabby chic", but I don't think this one  turned out too badly - it does help to find the right background papers and some lace (which isn't showing up very well, but may do better if you click on it to enlarge) and ribbon is strung over the lace.  This is a My Bestie image that's colored up with prisma pencils.  The corners are diecuts, as well as the poinsettia - although I have to admit that I don't care for the diecut center included with the poinsettia set, so improvised using three gold gems which I like a  lot better.  And, since I'm not a coffee drinker, I'll assume her mug is holding hot chocolate instead!!
I would like to enter this card into these fabulous challenges:

My Besties Dutch - anything goes w/lace or ribbon
My Besties Norge - shabby chic
My Besties UK - anything goes w/pencil coloring
Come and Get It - recipe (designer paper, ribbon, bling, diecuts)
Digi Choosday - lace
Divas by Design - anything goes
Holly Jolly Christmas - bingo (ribbon, rhinestones, diecuts)
Fab 'n Funky - Christmas
Kraftin' Kimmie - anything goes
The Paper Shelter - Christmas
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - anything goes

19 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I really like your corner dies. Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Oh this is so cute and i love the red. Thak you for joining us at *My Besties Dutch Girls Designs*

    Hugs Anja(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love this image, Thanks for joining in with us at My Bestie UK challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shabby chic is super sweet!!! Such a darling image. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful little card. I love the way you coloured your image. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Lovely looking card. Sweet image and design. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper shelter this week.
    Greetings Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely thanks for joining us at Besties UK - Carol UK DT Co-ordinator x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card, great image!
    Glad that you could join us for the challenge at Come And Get It…..hope to see you back soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card and image thank you for joining us at Besties UK Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thanks for joining our Wonderful Wednesday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have made a lovely card. Love the colors you have used. Thank you for joining My Besties Dutch girls designs. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely, Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. Good luck.

    Caz xx PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card I love this image thanks for joining us at my bestie UK and good luck
    Hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky and Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. aaawwww this is gorgeous - lovely image and colours - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is sooo pretty Love the use of the lace and the DP you have used!

    Thanks for joining us in our Lace challenge at Digi Choosday Crafting Vicky (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous card .. thanks for joining us at My Bestie UK

    ReplyDelete