Monday, May 29, 2017

Baby moonbeam

I'm thrilled to be given a guest designer spot this time around on My Besties Dutch, with the theme of "baby", so you know this cute image comes from the My Besties digital shop.   I've colored with prismas, and used a star corner punch.   Behind my image, I ran a strip of drywall tape, then lace on top of that, with pink satin ribbon threaded in.   A matching bow, some candi-dots and a bit of glittery background paper completes my creation.   Thanks for coming in to look, and hope you can join in this month's challenge.
I have entered into the following:

Craft-Dee Bowz - AG w/hand-made bow
Crafty Catz - AG
My Besties Dutch - baby
My Besties French - AG
My Besties Germany - AG
My Besties Spanish - AG
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG

6 comments:

  1. oh such a cutie love the image and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wuuuuuuuunderschöne Arbeit, danke für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutshland
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet baby card. Love the image and your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, Thank you for your participation at My-Besties french challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo liebe Lilian,
    auch deine dritte Karte sieht ganz zauberhaft aus. Ich bin ganz begeistert von der wunderschönen Gestaltung. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme mit einer 3. Karte an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße herzlichst Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lilian, adorable so beautiful card ,love the bright colours ,the cute image and the gorgeous card design ! Thank you so much for sharing this nice card creation with us at My-Besties German Design challenge this month. Good Luck!
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete